Tuesday 26 April 2016

My Digital Footprint

Learning about your digital footprint is pretty important when looking into getting employed or getting accepted into a program of whatever sorts. It's should be a necessity to everyone using the internet to interact with the world, to make sure that their digital footprint is at its best shape it could be in. While learning about digital foot prints, I figured that I had to Google myself, so I did. I found out that my footprint could be better, but it's in alright shape. There are some areas that could use some improving, and maybe if I work on my privacy settings on some online profiles, than I'd be fine. But other than that everything came out looking alright. Everything I post on social media is usually all thought through, so I found nothing to shocking and/or surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment